Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Day at the Beach

We just spent a few days in Florida with my sister. We didn't go to Disneyworld or anything fancy. It was just a nice relaxing vacation... as relaxing as things can be with 7 children running around (my 4 and her 3 kids). But she told us to come back for another visit soon so I guess we didn't scare her too bad.




We went to the beach quite a bit but I only took a few pictures because I was nervous having my expensive camera in the sand and I forgot to bring my cheap camera on our trip. My klutziness + 4 Boys + ocean + sand = disaster for camera. So I brought it for about 10 minutes and snapped some pics before I took it safely back to the car.









I do have a few more things to talk about from our trip. But we'll save them for later posts.
Lots more fun to come.

Love -RM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...