Monday, January 30, 2012

Love is...

For all you wonderful people I have created for you my first printable.

To celebrate Valentines Day

I copied 1-Corinthians chapter 13 the New world translation of the Bible.
I usually prefer King James, but this is really worded beautifully. 



Just right click to save the image to your computer and print it out.
I like to paste it into my word program so I can resize it to the size I want.


I taped mine to an empty frame and put it next to a picture of my grandparents.

So heres to all of you!

Thanks for all your love, you are awesome!

4 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for sharing. Yours looks lovely next to your grandparents photos. Hugs!

Julie said...

I love this printable. thanks Rach.

Molly Harbridge said...

Great job and I love how you framed it!

sleepless_mom_of_4 said...

Thank you! This has been our focus this month for our little homeschool. Printing now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...